Monday, January 31, 2022

Update!

 

Update on the Update!  Check out the new tuts - free to use and pay to use ones - on the left side menu.  I've used some of my kits for them, but also some great kits from Hania Design, Chili Designz and Raspberry Road Designs.  I've also added a link under the Blogs I Adore heading for Rhonda's Rockin Designs and she has tons more tuts that's she's done too.  Have fun!

Just a brief update if you like doing tutorials!  Many of the ones I had on the blog were from years ago!  Most of the kits are no longer available, and in fact some of the tube artists have retired and their tubes are no longer available either.  So I've done a clean up, revised some that are still useful and added some new ones too.  I'll be adding to them regularly now as time permits so I hope you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment